Would you like to know how to attract and book high-functioning clients?
Would you like to know how to easily connect and engage with them, and offer them materials that are practical and effective?
Could your toolbox use a refresh so that your sessions will go by without a lot of effort and burn out?
How to Engage clients quickly + easily
A 3-hour Nervous Energy Techniques Workshop for therapists and coaches. In this workshop, Dr. Chloe Carmichael shares how she teaches her high-functioning clients the most effective techniques and tools for them to succeed, as conveniently and compellingly compiled in her book, Nervous Energy: Harness the Power of Your Anxiety. The workshop is pre-recorded and available on-demand.
As a clinician or a coach, you already know that WHAT you're teaching is a big part of the success of therapy, and a vital part of that therapeutic success is HOW you teach it. This workshop covers both areas as you learn nine of Dr. Chloe's most popular techniques.
After the workshop, you will understand:
- Nine techniques from Dr. Chloe's book, Nervous Energy: Harness the Power of Your Anxiety. The book has been endorsed by Deepak Chopra, and praised as a "game changer" by Jim McCann, the founder of 1-800-FLOWERS.
- Exactly how Dr. Chloe shares these techniques with high functioning clients. The language, examples, and manner in which techniques are shared are often pivotal components of successful and engaging treatment.
- Examples of homework and engagement strategies around these techniques that will help keep clients stimulated as they progress with measurable skills (and keep them feeling eager for their next session with you!!!).
You will get:
- Access to Dr. Chloe's worksheets and permission to use them with your clients
- Membership to the private alumni listserv with other therapists and coaches
- Access to the private Monthly Group Support call for therapists and coaches
- At least one year of access to the full-length on-demand video workshop
Sample Clips from the Workshop!
What people are saying:
“My clients especially love the Mental Shortlist. I have 5 interns who I've taught this technique and they report their clients responding well to the technique as well.”
Cassandra H. Rowe, LPC-S
Epiphany Counselling Texas
"This workshop easily paid for itself. Clients booked more follow-ups and were easier to engage, thanks to a fresh pack of high-quality techniques and overall strategies."
Los Angeles, California
Attract and book self-pay clients with these proven techniques from my practice!
- The Three-Part Breath: A cognitive-behavioral mindfulness technique for relaxation, focus, and metacognition.
- The Zone of Control: Stay focused on what matters by doing action steps around what is within your control, and avoid ruminating on what is beyond your control.
- Mental Shortlist: Help your wonderfully tenacious mind pivot away from dead-end topics that no longer serve you; and redirect your energy to more productive avenues.
- To-Do List with Emotions: Reconnect with the power of emotion to defeat procrastination and increase fulfillment around your to-do list.
- Mind Mapping: Discover the hidden cognitive-emotional connections around relationships, goals, and important life events to facilitate optimal self-care.
- Worry Time: Find balance between responding to concerns that cross your mind, and allowing yourself to experience the joy of a carefree day.
- Response Prevention: Help yourself to break out of entrenched habits that are holding you back.
- Thought Replacement: Once you've identified maladaptive thoughts, learn to override them with healthy thoughts that will serve you better.
- Anchoring Statements: Excellent for clients who experience sudden and strong bursts of insecurity, panic, or overwhelming anxiety.
By Dr. Chloe Carmichael (St. Martins Press, 2021)
A roadmap for high achievers to harness restlessness, roadblocks, and distractions into a productive drive towards personal and professional fulfillment.
This workshop is available to therapists and coaches. We have great feedback from everyday people who have found it helpful to learn more about these performance-boosting techniques.
Very much needed!
"If ‘high energy’ people learnt to harness their energy to go beyond reactive responses to modes of intuition, creativity, and emotional resilience, they would achieve even more. This book offers the tools they need.”
- Dr. Deepak Chopra MD, FACP
Profits in Action
Having a successful and sustainable practice empowers you to provide low-fee or pro bono services within your community as part of your commitment to helping underserved populations. You can feel empowered to have a profitable practice knowing that it only increases your resources to help others.