The 20’s Group
The focus of the 20’s group is to give young adults a supportive space to discuss common themes of individuals in their 20’s.
Popular topics include:
- Transitioning from school into a full time career or concerns about how quickly you are progressing in your career.
- Finding that you have ‘outgrown’ some of your friends.
- Feelings about getting close to 30.
- Finding the right amount of independence from your family or ‘managing’ your parents.
- Experiencing your first post-college romantic relationship . . . it’s different!
Members can drop in to the 20’s Group on weeks when they want extra support, or they can have a standing appointment – it’s up to you!
If you would like to learn more about our groups and workshops click here